Saturday, January 21, 2012

WICKED!!!!

I found this post from a few years ago in my blog list and realized that it was unpublished!  Sorry!  Even though it says I was in Des Moines last week, it was really 2 years ago!  Whoops!!!  Do check out the link as it has great tips for green living...

**********************************************************************************

Last week, I took a road trip down to Des Moines, IA with two of my very good friends! Koni, Danette and I were on a mission...must see the musical Wicked! After a very busy fall, I felt very entitled to the treat! :) And...oh boy, oh boy, was it a FABULOUS treat!

Since I am totally in love with coffee, I bought myself a WICKED coffee mug! AHHHH!! It seriously makes coffee taste better! HA!

Anyway...you are probably wondering how this story relates to "green" life...

Well, I noticed on the paperbag that my coffee mug was placed in, there was a list of super-duper earth friendly tips! 

Check out this link for more info!

http://www.wickedthemusical.com/page.php#GreenForGood







No comments:

Post a Comment