Thursday, June 4, 2009

Ahhh....my wonderful friends!



My friends are the best! They have been so supportive of my crazy business venture! I say crazy mostly because of the time of year that I started this fun. As a teacher, the spring is the craziest, busiest, time of year. I am constantly busy with meetings, testing, writing special education plans etc. It takes a lot of my time "outside" of school to get it all done. Then adding all my sewing time, equals a lack of sleep/spare time! Enough about me..

My friend Jill is so fun! I think she might be the most positive person I have ever met! She never stops smiling and laughing! Jill called me the other day and put in an order for a few baby goods! She is hosting a baby shower this weekend for a "green" friendly mom to be...and wanted an organic cotton bib/burp cloth for a special homemade gift! She also wanted a super cute girly bib/burp cloth. Here's what I made! The yellow bib has organic cotton on the back! Check out the special stitching that my new sewing machine can do! I love the little leaf pattern!

No comments:

Post a Comment