Monday, June 29, 2009

I'm BACK!

Hi Friends! Sorry for the delay in posts! I spent the past week in the Northern corner of Mn (without internet)! My parents live there and I was up to visit and help them prepare for the wedding reception they were hosting for me and my new hubby! The reception was on Friday...beautiful morning followed by sheets of rain, tornado warnings, more, more, and more rain. I think the final total was 4 inches of rain within a 5 hour time span. YIKES! Someone said that rain on a wedding day means wealth!!! WE SHOULD BE SET! :) HA! I am keeping my fingers crossed!

While "up north", I wasn't able to do any sewing! AH!!! It was weird not to work on crafty stuff! I did make it to a fabric shop and bought light pink, hot pink, purple, teal, and green tulle for more tutus! I can't wait to make them!

Also...
For those who visited my booth at Thursdays on First....THANK YOU! I had so much fun visiting with everyone! My next Thursday will be July 9th! I am making lots of new items! Stop by again and see me! I would love to chat with you again!

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment